Oh I guess I was too dumb for this.. even the link did not help. I had to wiki it for "FedEx" and I read a line on the article that read: "The FedEx wordmark is notable for containing a hidden right-pointing arrow in the negative space between the "E" and the "X"" Only then I could spot it! :-p
9 comments:
You're not the only one, I saw it too! Spoooky.
I didn't see it until I actually looked for an arrow! :O
I guess you'll want to get a twitter icon to your website. I just bookmarked this url, although I had to do this manually. Just my suggestion.
My site:
Rachat de credit rachatdecredit.net
Where is it? I am not able to spot it..
DidNotSeeItInstantly.
Haha. I feel enlightened. :)
Look here :)
http://www.moillusions.com/2006/05/fedex-logo-optical-illusion.html
Wow! I only saw it after preening into the pic. Awesome..
Aaannnnnnnnnn I dont see anything :\
Oh I guess I was too dumb for this.. even the link did not help. I had to wiki it for "FedEx" and I read a line on the article that read: "The FedEx wordmark is notable for containing a hidden right-pointing arrow in the negative space between the "E" and the "X""
Only then I could spot it! :-p
Post a Comment