Saturday, May 22, 2010

Off to Pune, suit and all!

Yay!! Today I celebrate my one-week anniversary of having a blog! Party! :)
Leaving tomorrow morning for  Pune for my Symbiosis Personal Interview and Group Discussion. Bought myself a pretty good(and might I add, shit expensive) business suit too. You know what they say about first impressions, right?
I'm staying at such an awesome hotel for just one night, but oh-my-God, look at the awesomeness of the bed I shall sleep on!
And knowing my deep love for omelets and sausages, the breakfast spread the following day, will be a dream. Just the right start to my Monday morning grilling session with the panelists.
Wish me luck. I sure as hell need it.
So, no more blog posts this weekend! I know noone's going to miss me here, (yes, I know my insignificance in the blogospehere), but I'll just miss writing!
 Love. :)

2 comments:

pRasad said...

Nice room ;)

I was in Pune ystday..came to Chennai late at night.

Nitisha said...

So do you like the city? Coz I sure don't!
And where do you actually live? Chennai itself?