Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Academia is not my cup of green tea.

The professor thinks I'm understanding everything and diligently solving every question. 
Oh, these innocent, trusting teachers.,. *head pat*
Here's a secret: This is what I'm really doing in Quantitative Analysis lectures. 



If you can't read what's written above:
1. Get spectacles.
2. Click on the image to see some monster-size handwriting.

The only reason I get marks in examinations is because I have the ability to make gibberish sound like something as important-sounding as 'fiscal consolidation'.
Also, because I am competitive and don't like being thought of as an idiot.
If  people think I study like crazy and have a genuine love for studying, the joke's on them. My class notes are of zero help anyway thanks to scribbly-doodles like these. Last minute clicking through Powerpoint slides (such a first world manner of studying :P) and teehee, I'm done.

P.S. Is anyone else watching Bones on T.V.? Or Masterchef Australia?  (Cheers, maiite)
You aren't? Losers, the lot of you.

10 comments:

Curl Jung said...

Hahaha.
I AM watching Master-Chef!!!
^_^

Nancy said...

I'm so sure that my face popped into your head while you were writing this post. :D

Tangled up in blue... said...

I'm watching both and Masterchef comes around dinnertime so it's just perfect! Oh, and I have worse handwriting, but well I guess that's not such an occupational hazard as much as it is a convention for us. :D

Misterio Vida said...

not watching master chef..and i wonder what would your teachers think after reading this :P

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

But Ink pen looks better and more classic than Lexi?
Keyboards on Laptops make my wrists uneasy. :P


Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

nil said...

BONES <3

Oxymoron said...

hey...this is my first time here and i must say the view is mighty interesting...
Ink pens...well i have fond memories of breaking dozens of them as a kid.
Though i watch neither of the shows i completely agree with you on dexter...french films are great but asian cinema is the real deal these days...
Before i forget i love the tagline of your blog...

Enjoyed my time here...hope you will visit my blog too...i write at http://theoxymoronworld.blogspot.com

Nikhil Menon said...

All our lives would have rotted, had power point and power point slides not been invented. Even here, the power point slides have the last word. :P

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

love both the shows..the one i look forward to the most is Masterchef Australia..they've really set themselves apart from the other cookery shows...the only real flop show was the Masterchef India ..did u see that one ? Ugh !!

walking dot photography said...

YES to bones! Love that show! :)
(also: I heartily approve of your note-taking process. You should see my old humanities sketchboo-er, I mean...notebooks!)
-giedre
www.walkingdotphotography.com