You wake up every morning by 7 a.m. You do yoga. You go swimming. You are fit. You have a nutritious breakfast. You have eight glasses of water in a day. You know how to cook. You know how to drive. You are confident travelling alone by local train. You do not splurge money on fast food, and regret it the moment you're full. You are not begging your mom for more pocket money by the middle of the month. You know exactly where your watch is, and don't leave it lying around in drawers all around the house. You have an Android phone. You have an effortless writing style, and a sleek looking blog. You've shifted to Wordpress, and have no sentimental attachment with Blogger. You don't write to be read, you write because you love it. You make it a point to read, inspite of your busy schedule. You are not obscenely obsessed with social networking.You know when it's time to get off Facebook and study. You don't get irritated when people use your instead of you're, or it's instead of its. You don't point out in the most pedantic way possible, that it is Goo-chee, not Gucky. You have in-depth knowledge of certain subjects, not just random trivia about the same. You do not care about your ex-best friend, and what she's doing and if she ever thinks of you. You are not secretly jealous when friends go on road-trips, or stay out till 12 a.m. You don't cry about the dearth of like-minded people in your age demographic. You don't suffer from an inferiority complex every time you meet him. You don't smile inadvertently while delivering bad news about someone you don't like too much. You know exactly how to react to every situation. You have never used your knowledge of 'big' words to get out of a situation. You can take a compliment and critique with equal ease. People don't get to know when you're fake smiling at social gatherings, or in an awkward situation. You don't feel out of place when everyone around you talks about the latest episode of Community of The Big Bang Theory, because you comfortably watch whatever season is on on television. You are quite the social butterfly. Your modesty is not fake, and you never make self-deprecating comments in a pathetic attempt to gain compliments. You know what's right for you. You do not write vapid posts filled with a bunch of your shortcomings glorifying a non-existent individual.
Inspired by Kat Vapid
3 comments:
-Who are you talking about?
-I am guessing you are talking to yourself in front of mirror. (And you decided to negate every sentence ;) )
- You wrote this because, this is a self motivational writeup which you (and we, readers) can read each day.
Motivational writeup! Hell, yeah! :D
On a more serious note, I'd rather wear something called Gucky than something called Goo-chee. Goes with the personality doncha think?
P. S. Yes, I am aware what word Gucky rhymes with and I dont care. :)
Haha, I didn't really plan for this to be motivational when I wrote it, but I understand how it may seem that way in retrospect. It's just one of the coming-of-age things, I guess, I was trying to ruthlessly identify all my misgivings. Also, it'll help keep me grounded when I accomplish something real. :)
And haha, Karishma, Gucky for the win, right? :P
Post a Comment