Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I raise a toast...

...to the fact that it finally rained last night. Okay, it drizzled, but first rain is always nice,no matter how acidic.

...to the crap new song on the radio I seem to like.
...to Elie Wiesel, whose masterpiece Night, kept me awake till 4 last night.
...to the fact that I try to write atleast once a day, no matter how dead my day, or mind is.
...to Anathema, who came out with a beautiful and "happy" album after the longest time.
...to the Black Forest pastry I'm dying to eat.

...to the tension surrounding college admissions, that I want no part of.
...to questions, which are infinitely more important than answers.
...to hypocrites, who can't help but be so. Yes, I am one, on more than one occasion.
...to a chilled glass of Coke, the way to my heart.

...to people who write, who make music and who dance. For the right reasons.

1 comment: